Friday, August 7, 2009

My e-mail has been hacked into!

If you have received any e-mails from my primary e-mail - mommaruch@hotmail.com - please disregard them as my e-mail account has been hacked into. Several contacts have informed me that this e-mail has sent out requests for a money transfer to be sent to Western Union. Please do not respond to this hacker's request. Please check back for an updated e-mail address where you can contact me in the future. Sorry for the confusion this has caused. Thank you for understanding and please feel free to contact me with any other concerns.
We are working on getting this hotmail account cancelled, but are having issues contacting them.
Please if you can be of any assistance, please contact my daughter Kelly @ kellyruch@hotmail.com
Thank you for your kind help and enjoy the rest of your summer.

Sincerely,
The Real Betsy Ruch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers